What the title says. This is also a really short post compared to my others, I apologize.
- Things I am addicted to; salt-liquorice, cigarettes and this one certain person.
- Things that really annoy me; mosquitoes, people that walk really slow and take up the entire aisle in grocery-stores, when people lie and it makes things worse, when people use nerd-abbreviations when they could actually be using real English.
- Things that always make me feel better; watching How I Met Your Mother, having a cigarette, talking to someone that sort of understands me, fluffy things, good music.
- Things that make me feel guilty; when I do something I shouldn’t have on an impulse, when I say no though I know I am technically able to do something/attend something/say yes, omitting facts that I think I ought to tell someone, accepting gifts/favours.
- Things I think I know; I’m fluent in both Swedish and English, pretty good with herbology and Greek mythology, knitting, cooking, how to love unconditionally.
- Things I’m really bad at; pool, maths, lying, shutting off my brain, knowing when to stop, being quiet.
- Things I think I look good in; the colours green, teal, burgundy and white, boot-cut jeans, high-heels and flowing skirts.
- Things I wish I was better at; keeping in touch, not worrying, not feeling responsible, maths, French and making money.
- Things I wish I had more of right now; money, free time, cuddles, kittens.
- Things I do too often but shouldn’t; mix alcohol, smoke, tell people private facts about myself, stay up really late, cry.
Sound of the Week; crickets chirping in the late night. It’s a sound I haven’t heard in forever.
And for anyone who is interested, I did finish my list of things I wanted to do before I left St John’s. And it was beautiful.
Now, I’d like some random facts about all of you! Anything at all will suffice 🙂